Re: Ordering New Dakota

From: LARRY LEESCH (leeschhp1@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Aug 13 2000 - 22:14:34 EDT

>From: "Nick Shue" <nshue@8dot3.com>
>To: <dakota-truck@buffnet.net>
>Subject: DML: Ordering New Dakota
>Date: Sun, 13 Aug 2000 20:53:52 -0400
Nick,
I have a 00 CC, SLT+ with all options except ABS and block heater. I also
have the tire and handling package which comes with Goodyear Eagle LS tires.
They explode quite well in hot weather- Ive lost two this way and NO -
Goodyear does not warranty them. They don't even stock them becuase they are
an oddball size- 255x65x15. If you plan on different tires anyway, then it
doesn't matter. I suggest the upgrade in the stereo dept. as the dak has a
pretty good one compared to others. The hvy duty dservice group is great but
skip the security system as the remote sucks big time - it always goes off
while in your pocket, a real bad design. Otherwise, welcome to the group.
Larry