Re: Maximum Voltage

From: will weslow (1991dak@team.camaroZ28.com)
Date: Sun Aug 13 2000 - 22:13:21 EDT

 I replaced my battery terminals back in June for the same reason. I decided to go with the brass terminals from AutoZone because not only do they look cool but the have less resistance than the lead terminals. But one word of caution the lead posts only the battery is softer than the brass terminals. As far as the Cables/Wire Leads off the battery I fab'd them up from some large wire I "found" lying around in my shop ;) Hope that helps.

Will Weslow
1991 CC 4x4 V8

--- Thomas Vacchino <tommyv@thecia.net>
> wrote:
>Has anyone replace their Battery terminals & cables with aftermarket
>ones?
>If so, what ones do they recommend. My terminals are crap and I need to
>replace them and I figured some nice red heavy duty cables would be cool
>
>"psychonaut"

Free E-mail by CamaroZ28.Com - FULL THROTTLE INTERNET