Exhaust and what to do

From: Bill Mushtare (dodgeram@gisco.net)
Date: Mon Aug 14 2000 - 08:30:08 EDT

Hello, I have a 360 v8 with many many mods done to the engine. But my
question mainly concerns the exhaust. I have a K&N extreme fipk kit, ported
and polished tb, headers, high flow cat and straight dual pipes from the cat
back. Now, I am extremely loud and very raspy. I was looking to at a
Flowmaster 2 chamber 40 series to get rid of the raspy a bit and give it a
deeper tone. But how much loudness will I lose? I'm starting to get
recognition for being the loudest dodge in my area. I don't want to lose
that title. Does anyone know how much db I will lose? Any help is greatly
appreciated. Thank you.