Re: Ford F-150 Harley-Davidson Edition

From: Charles Wyman (cewyma@roushind.com)
Date: Mon Aug 14 2000 - 09:03:50 EDT

You guys should see the one here in the shop. It's Jay Leno's truck and we did a little something special for him. Let me just say it's a F-150 Harley Davidson with Lightning performance!

Chuck
'00 Flame Red Durango SLT+
5.9L, 4x4, 3.92 LSD, R/T wheels (Goodyear Eagle GT II 275/60/R17)
2.5" Dynomax Magnum Race Series cat back exhaust, Mopar Performance PCM
Quick-D T-body & intake, Autolite 3923 plugs, Mobil 1 oil & filter
best 1/4 mile (stock): 16.08 @ 84 mph
best 1/4 mile (modified): 15.89 @ 90 mph (0-60 mph 7.49 secs)
www.geocities.com/papa_c_d/
cewyma@roushind.com