RE: RE: MSD 6A

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Mon Aug 14 2000 - 08:56:32 EDT

Well, if it has nothing to do with the grounds...I have my MSD connected to
both NEG AND the Frame. (CB is straight tot he frame.) No noise.

The "Audible Tach" noises are also sometimes related to inferior plug wires
or in rare cases...too close to the main wiring harness. A simple Radio
Shack $4.99 noise filter will clear up the sound though.

- Bernd