Re: FW: HELP!! 1st (hopefully not) Major Problem

From: Hop * (buggin67@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Aug 14 2000 - 14:53:50 EDT

Hey Bernd, Tell Ed that I had the same problem w/ mine and was lookin for a
quick fix. And put some prolong tranny additive in it and it stopped. Dunno
what the problem was but it seemed to help. It didn't want to shift until it
hit 4,000 rpm, Andf didn't want to go into reverse. Now if i can just get
the bands adjusted!!
Hop.
97 cc slt 4x4 318 3:55
93,000 Doh!