RE: Source for tune up parts

From: Jayson Bentley (jayson@bentley.net)
Date: Mon Aug 14 2000 - 22:37:22 EDT

<SNIP>
I got my Autolites at Advance here in Syracuse, NY. They just went in
back and grabbed them, no questions, no computer. Tried Wal Mart or
KMart?
</SNIP>

Walmart and K-Mart came up dry. The Wal Marts in the St. Louis area aren't
the greatest. I'll try Advance for the Autolites. Napa might still have
them as well (if I can get past the counter guy!).

On to the Cap and Rotor - Someone else mentioned that there is an Accel cap
and rotor - any sources for this? Any other thoughts on where to find the
Borg Warner setup? Any mail order sources? TIA (again!)...

Jayson
1998 Ram SS/T <-- Still in need of a full tune up!
2000 Grand Prix GTP/GTX
1969 Charger