Re: Gear ratios and RPM's

From: Ptturbo@aol.com
Date: Tue Aug 15 2000 - 00:19:54 EDT

you-da-man Andy...
Sure beats taking a web page when bench racing with buddys.
Start doing gear calcs for them & blame the racing IQ on the beer
when they begin bowing and callin you the engine god... (-8
MV
always endorse a good beer however.. When in Toronto,
a Canadian friend told me American beer must be kept cold so
we can tell it from urine.. A few Molsons later, I agreed.