Re: Re: RE: Results from VMP!!!!

From: Y2KDakuda@aol.com
Date: Tue Aug 15 2000 - 08:50:39 EDT

This also happened to me the other day I was getting on the freeway and between 4th and 3rd downshift to get up speed it just cut off I had my foot to the floor and nothing let off the clutch and the gas and picked back up. It did it 3 times on the way home and then the check engine light came on let it cool off and went out later that night after the sun went down and the light went off and it hasen't done it again. The day it happened it was about 95 and the humidity was way up there.

Chris Lambert
00 4.7 5 speed