RE: "New-to-me" 1999 CC SLT replaces the 1992! Newbie Questions...

From: Ronald Wong (ron-wong@home.com)
Date: Tue Aug 15 2000 - 15:52:17 EDT

Suggestion for bedliner only. Don't have any answers for rest of stuff.

Get Line-X spray on liner. They remount hardware after they do the
spraying. With a drop-in liner you might possibly be real disappointed down
the road from paint scratching, rusting, etc. That's even with a Dodge one.

Ron
00 SLT QC 4X2 5.9 46RE 3.55 LSD