Re: RE: Traffic Ticket :(

From: Aaron Braun (zanphier@bellsouth.net)
Date: Tue Aug 15 2000 - 20:23:02 EDT

It is. A Blinker is called a 'courtesy signal' because it provides a more
effective way to notify those around you that you are changing lanes. Better
than having to stick your arms out the windows when its pouring down rain.
If you don't have blinkers you are suppose to use hand signals, and all
that. Regardless you are still required to notify surrounding motorists,
pedestrians, and targets..err..everyone else that you are coming over. But
they usually listen anyways when a truck decides it wants to move over.

Aaron da GA V6'r