(no subject)

From: howard smith (grndakota@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Aug 16 2000 - 08:03:24 EDT

I have a '98 Dodge Dakota and am very happy with it except for one thing.
My front bumper has gotten some surface rust on it. The first time I took it
to the dealer he said that it was a rock chip and that they would repair it
at that time.
However, when I examined the bumper the paint looks like it is starting to
bubble up. Has anybody else had a problem similar to this? Any information
would be appreciated.
Also, the dealer told me that Dodge bumpers have a history of problems.