Re: 2000 Mopar Nats [long]

From: Jack Hilton (hemi@charter.net)
Date: Wed Aug 16 2000 - 08:21:12 EDT

Kinda queing in a little late here, but I just wanted to thank Tim and his
girlfriend (I suck with names, sorry) for being such gracious hosts to at least a
few of us at Outback.
I am always glad to see and meet anyone form the list and at least try to put
faces with names.
It was nice to walk into outback when everyone else was waiting and walk right
in, LOL.
Tim, thanks again for doing what you did and I hope we can all get back together
in the near future, along with any other DMLers and Dakota R/Ters as possible.
Maybe by that time I will have my next Dakota, LOL!

BTW - Now that everyone has traveled to the Nats in Colombus, I want to invite
you all to the 2001 All Mopar Southern Nationals, which will be held on Memorial
Day Weekend at Silver Dollar Raceway in Reynolds, GA. This is a great event, if
not as large as the Nats or C@C. The track is great, the people are freindly, and
there is a great time to be had by all.It is hosted by the North GA Mopars (
http://www.northgeorgiamoparclub.com/index.html/ ). There is racing, including a
truck category, showing, swap meet, car corral, and Southern Hospitality.The
location is in Middle GA about 30 minutes West of Macon, GA. No, they don't have
an official cruise night or anything, but it is a lot of fun.
Since I traveled all the way to the Nats and so many of you lived very close to
that event, I hope that as many of you as possible will attempt to make your way
to my back yard and let me play the part of host.

Jack

BTW - You guys should have seen my Shadow doing some serious burnouts in the
Econo Lodge lot on Saturday night!! Oh yeah, I guess the tranny fluid they threw
on the ground helped, but it was still funny as hell!!