V8 in a 88

From: Andy Wittkamper (truckindak@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Aug 16 2000 - 08:29:03 EDT

I have an 88 and I'm building a 360 pre-mag to drop in. I know that I will
have to move the motor mounts, get a larger radiator, and probably use
electric fans. Use the electric fuel pump.
      I didn't know that magnum water pumps were shorter.

Andy Wittkamper
'88 Dakota LE
 3.9 soon to be 360!!
http://www.members.tripod.com/TiptonFFA/Truck.htm