RE: Re: Front Fascia RT & Sports 2001

From: Barret, Matt (MATT_BARRET@earthtech.com)
Date: Wed Aug 16 2000 - 09:24:11 EDT

Funny you mention that Jack, I noticed that on the 2001's also. You can
probably order a front fascia in the color of your choice for an RT and then
you'd have the color matched bumper just like an RT. Order the fender flares
, color matched also. Are the rear bumpers on RT's painted or are they
covers also?? This makes it easier for folks out there to get that RT look
from there Dakota.

Matt