Re: Alternator Question

From: A. S. (adakota4x4@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Aug 16 2000 - 09:11:01 EDT

Kyle,
  I think you're looking for me. My father is VP of a small remanufacturing
company that deals mainly in starters and alternators.
I can have him personally build you one. I'll talk to him tonight and get
back to you with the details. I've been planning to do this upgrade myself.
  I currently have two 6" round 100watt and two 6"x9" rectangle 100watt
lights. When they're on with the headlights, it really drops the amps. Let
me find out some stuff and I'll get back to you.
--Aaron--
95 DSRC 4x4 V6
www.geocities.com/adakota4x4_95/