Re: Re: RE: RE: cooling fan

From: Marty Galyean (mgalyean@acm.org)
Date: Wed Aug 16 2000 - 11:03:33 EDT

I second this. You don't have a computer heat problem. Clean all your
connections. Especially if you live in a humid climate with high temp
fluctuations. I know this will sound stupid, but I have to ask: are you
hitting the rev limit? General question to list: Is the rev limiter threshold
heat dependent? (would make a kind of wierd sense from an engineering point of
view).

Marty