RE: RE: cooling fan

From: Tim J Koth (Tim.J.Koth@aexp.com)
Date: Wed Aug 16 2000 - 14:08:17 EDT

I'm thinking that you and the other guy that reported this may just have a
problem with your PCM or soething. Now I don't race my truck at the track, but
I run her pretty hard on the street out here in Phoenix. I blew away some
farthead in a little terd coupe' a couple weeks ago at the end of my drive
home. It was 114 with humidity that day. I was runnin the a/c the whole time
and the temp guage was sitting at about 210 for several days since it was so
hot. I havn't experienced that problem that you reported Matt. Our trucks are
pretty similar except mines a 4x4 cc. But drive trains are alot alike engine
and tranny wise. Just an fyi... I may be full o' dyno droppings....

Hey, for the insulation for you pcm why not roll your local Dominos Pizza
Delivery boy and steal his Heat Wave bag!! You could wrap that around your
pcm!!!