Re: Buying Dakota--PosiTraction??

From: Mr. Plow (adam_is_mr_plow@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Aug 16 2000 - 17:36:13 EDT

Well, if it's a really good deal, than you could afford to get the posi
installed later. Or if you really wanna go hard core get an ARB locking
unit for hitting the trails. :)
But honestly, when you're towing, you'll have some weight pressing down on
the tail end, and so you should get pretty good grip even with your open
diff. Plus, you've always got the transfer case right there for 4x4
insurance.

The Adam Blaster