Re: Parts at a Discount!

From: jim miller (jmiller@texnet.net)
Date: Wed Aug 16 2000 - 20:25:03 EDT

I have been buying most of my Mopar parts from Arnold for 2 years now but at
another dealership. He is nice and helpful about special orders and is not
new to this list only absent for a while. Most dealers will not sell parts
for 10 over their cost but a few will and it is helpful to know who! So if
you don't want to buy from him then don't. I for one am glad to know where
he has moved to.
Jim in Waco
99 R/T RC FR