Re: Parts at a Discount!

From: AWyseGuy@aol.com
Date: Wed Aug 16 2000 - 22:18:08 EDT

In a message dated 8/16/00 6:38:45 PM Central Daylight Time,
therrin@isaac.net writes:

<< My guess is dealer prices are normally more than 10% over dealer cost.
It that's the case, then 10% over dealer cost would be less than the
price you would get if you just walked up to the parts counter off the
street.

Dealer cost is a GOOD price.. I used to be able to get my things at cost till
I moved away. and buying direct from Dodge was cheaper than Discount Auto &
AutoZone
Retail through the dealer is borderline rape pricing.. WAY over 10% added
for the general public. Those who go in blindly.. can be taken for as much
as 100% over cost.
Aaron
95 Dakota Sport
86 Shelby Charger Turbo