fuel pump was Re: www.mopar4less.com

From: Heather M (heathernlonestar@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Aug 17 2000 - 03:10:35 EDT

Well the fuel pump is in the gas tank.

Found out it wasn't fuel pump after all, but the crankshaft sensor. Only
cost me $210 total to repair (which included the $35 tow fee and $28 total
diagnostics on my truck - which I'm glad to say, nothing else is wrong with
it!)

Called the same people, they wanted $58 for the sensor vs. the $89 I paid
from dealer.

Heather

http://dakotatruck.tripod.com