RE: The ongoing Dak lift project (Attn: Mike)

From: Brown, Mike (CAD) (MBrown@ciena.com)
Date: Thu Aug 17 2000 - 09:37:00 EDT

Mike,

        If you do a lot of trail/mud riding, you may want to consider mud terrains instead of AT's I have
35x12.50x15 BFG A/T's. Mud & rock tend to get "caked-up" in the tread pattern. I must say though, they
handle excellent on the road.

-Mike Brown
Pasadena, MD.
97-Dakota Club Cab,5.2L, 4X4, 7" Lift, 35"x12.50" BFG A/T.

http://www.geocities.com/mbrowwwn/index.html