RE: TRACTION BARS

From: Rob Parenti (rparenti@bellsouth.net)
Date: Thu Aug 17 2000 - 19:37:00 EDT

It probably depends on if you're just looking for some cheap traction for
the street, or if you want to get more serious.

Fourth hand, from some folks at DC Truck (FWIW):

     Calvert Racing
     Cal-Tracs
     http://www.calvertracing.com/

     Also, there is a new bar out that is similar from Competition
Engineering.

Maybe some of the listers who hang out at the drag strip have first-hand
experience with the Cal-Tracs. Myself, I'm waiting to hear more about the
new Lakewoods mentioned by Bob.

- Rob '00 SC 4.7L 5speed 3.92 LSD