Re: Manual Valve Body

From: Scott Miller (fastdak@superpa.net)
Date: Thu Aug 17 2000 - 19:50:54 EDT

I'm running an B&M QuickSilver shifter with the reverse manual valve body.
cost of the valve body is somewhere around $200, and the shifter was 169 or
so. If you go with reverse manual, make sure you get a shifter that will
work with reverse manual as not all do.

What you buy is an actual replacement valve body, just lower the pan, take
the old one out, and put the new one in. I'm not sure if they make them for
the 44re or not, something you would have to check with mopar on. I'm
currently running a 904 trans.

Scott Miller
89 Shelby Dakota #322 - 360 C.I. V8 (12.56 @ 110 mph) "FASTDAK"
94 Dakota Sport - 3.9 V6 5-Speed (15.86 @ 84 mph)