Re: Update on the Dak paint project.

From: Mark Kuzia (flyboy01@mediaone.net)
Date: Thu Aug 17 2000 - 21:48:40 EDT

NEVER FINISHED! NEVER, NEVER! If I ever finish it, I will have to buy a new
project. Actually, I feel guilty that it is at the shop and I can't work on
it myself, I just don't know what to do with myself on my days off.

I looked up FINISHED in Webster's dictionary, no such word, couldn't find
it.

Mark Kuzia
flyboy01@mediaone.net
http://people.mw.mediaone.net/flyboy01/home.html