Re: Update on the Dak paint project.

From: Richard A Pyburn (rap777@juno.com)
Date: Thu Aug 17 2000 - 09:07:04 EDT

Wow!, a tie-died truck! Far-out, man!

Nice job on the hood, Mark. I'll check back with you to see how the
aluminum molding works out.
This is going to be one awesome truck when you finish! Wait aminute, ther
is no such thing as finish, is there?

Richard in San Antonio

On Wed, 16 Aug 2000 22:38:12 -0400 "Mark Kuzia" <flyboy01@mediaone.net>
writes:
> I have more updated pictures on my "little" paint project. As you can
> see,
> it will not be done by the woodward dream cruise! I hope it will be
> done in
> about a week . I also have pics of the new hood along with the
> custom cowl
> cut-out I just completed.
>
> Click on the "BODY" button:
> http://people.mw.mediaone.net/flyboy01/main.html