Re: Stoopid SureGrip/Posi-Traction Question(s) of the Day...

From: Stephen Dampier (guldam@sirius.com)
Date: Fri Aug 18 2000 - 00:40:10 EDT

I will be using the 4x4 Dakota for hauling a 1800lb boat and yanking it
out of the lovely, slicker than eel snot launch ramps we have around
here, and doing light off roading, very occasionally. Why in the world do
they sell a 4x4 without a limited slip differential? Makes no sense at
all...

So the question is do I go ahead with the good deal 4x4 without limited
slip differential and add the LSD later, or hold off and buy a Dak with
it already factory installed.

Thanks for putting up with my newbie questions...

SteveOH