Re: Re: RE: Supercharger Guru's (or anyone else thats a guru with tuning an engine)

From: Mike Williams (evilrt@bignet.net)
Date: Fri Aug 18 2000 - 09:14:12 EDT

You run lean because you are not going into open loop. Increasing fuel rail
pressure to about 60 psi will help this. Not easily accomplished with our on
the tank fuel regulators. I got lucky with my truck, Off the stock pump I
see 57 to 61 psi at the fuel rail. It should be 45 to 55. I'm not
complaining at all. Or you can get a custom flash or MP PCM that will widen
the fuel curves. It looks like that my injectors don't reach full duty cycle
until 5800 RMP. I am looking at changing the custom flash so full DC hits
around 4800 RMP. This will allow me to run less pressure through the fuel
rails.

Mike Williams
00 Blk R/T RC - ProCharged