Re: Re: Re: RE: Supercharger Guru's (or anyone else thats a guru with tuning an engine)

From: Tim Berry (coolva1@home.com)
Date: Fri Aug 18 2000 - 09:12:55 EDT

The FMU increases the fuel pressure (stock is ~50, and with the 12:1 FMU,
fuel pressure will be 170PSI with 10# of boost, and the 8:1 with 10# of
boost, will give you 130PSI.. (If I'm thinking correctly)
Its running rich with both FMU settings, but not as rich with the 8:1
the 12:1 would just get richer, and richer, and richer untill it was almost
off the scale... (i have the autometer A/F meter too)
Tim Berry
Chesapeake, VA
97 CC, 4x2, auto, 318
Best 1/4: 14.10@96.8