Re: Re: Them Chevy guys... BIG L

From: johnie bebad (slpndragon@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Aug 18 2000 - 21:55:29 EDT

i wouldn't tell everybody that i had a maverick..just kiddin hope to see you
this week so we can organize somedaks and r/ts. i want to stomp on some
lakefront mustangs..cant wait to sell one of my street bikes...pass the word
around 99 suzuki gsxr750 7250...only 3k miles..i want a supercharger really
bad