Re: Plow

From: Mr. Plow (adam_is_mr_plow@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Aug 18 2000 - 18:07:16 EDT

For a second i thought this post was directed at me. :)

I used to have a plow on my '90 F-150. That was for my business though.
But i know that plowing really beats the hell out of a truck, so if you do
get a new setup for your Dak, just remember to be gentle.
And pretty much you'll keep the blade itself, and the A-frame that the blade
is mounted to, and all the hydraulics, but you'll have to get a completely
new mounting system to fit the Dak.

Good luck, and happy plowing!!!

The Adam Blaster
(AKA Mr. Plow)