Re: Black Plastic Shield Under my 4.7, Skid Plates

From: Mr. Plow (adam_is_mr_plow@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Aug 18 2000 - 18:00:39 EDT

Well, mine got torn off at the DML BBQ back in July, and i've been drivin
around without it since. Haven't had any problems yet. And i've done a
little muddin since also.
I think the shield is just a "for show" piece and doesn't really actually DO
anything.
I would also like to get some sort of skid plate for that area on my 2000
Dak also. Maybe get a custom diamond plate fabricated or somethin, i dunno
yet.

The Adam Blaster