Re: Turbo thoughts...

From: Ptturbo@aol.com
Date: Sat Aug 19 2000 - 11:30:35 EDT

I don't see much difference.. Exhaust or belt driven, they both
spin aluminum wheels at 100,000 + RPM in the intake tract.
Both are higher risk than no SC at all.
If he needs an engine, check with the guys at midwest-engine.com.
They have thousands of japanese engines and ship all over the country.
MV