exhaust system questions

From: Brent Venis (kb0spn@cjnetworks.com)
Date: Sat Aug 19 2000 - 13:23:49 EDT

i am needing to get a new exhaust system and have seen most of the
messages in the last month but there doesnt seem to be any consensus.
maybe a poll of who has what brands under there would be good.
i have a 94 sport cc 3.9 and have seen that some people say a flowmaster
sounds kind of funny at wot.
anybody have any audio files of there system?
size is also a question. the stock is 2.25 or 2.5, i forget, i saw a
post that said someone learned that a 3in didnt work well and that most
catback kits were 3in, but 2.5s were available.
flowmaster is less expensive than gibson or borla, but i hear that
gibson and borla have a deeper quieter sound which i would probably
prefer.
i really just need to get this baby breathing again.
i also need to replace the cat. advance auto quoted me about $65 for a
new one that was a universal fit one, then i saw a high flow cat made by
carsound for about the same price plus shipping on
http://www.truckperformance.com. they also have a gibson 3in system for
$265 plus shipping. does that sound like a deal or not?
what should i do???????
lets hear it from you 3.9 guys!!

--
  73 de
       Brent Venis

I feel sorry for people who don't drink. When they wake up, that's the best they feel all day. W.C. Fields