Running on less cylinders???

From: HOEGEN (hoegen@kersur.net)
Date: Sat Aug 19 2000 - 14:24:06 EDT

I have a GenIII V6 with about 20K on it. Right now the damn thing seems to
be runnin on 5 cylinders. I checked standard things like plugs, wires, Cat
rattlin etc to no avail.

Before I bring it in to the dealer so they can hold it for days, is anyone
aware of any inherent problems with the 99's and this type of problem??

I thought it might be a fouled fuel filter.....but the truck idles
great......just sputters out in all gears when giving it the gas.

Thanks all