Re: R/T vs. Lightning

From: Ryan Stewart (firebird@kymtnnet.org)
Date: Sat Aug 19 2000 - 13:35:18 EDT

I tihnk your wife, Ted, needs to check up on the price. :_) You canget a
fully loaded RC R/T for about 20k, and a fully loaded CC (no CC available on
the Lightning) for 23k. The absolute BASE price on a new Lightning is 32k.
Ron and Lynda Merx have a CC R/T that weighs more than most Lighntings, that
they've spent a total of ~35k for that weighs more than a Lighnting,b ut
goes 11s in the 1/4. Oh yeah, and that includes the cost of an extra Vortech
STrim they have setting in their garage. :-)

Just a little FYI.

-Ryan
99 DA RC R/T
Paid $15000 for it in March 2000.