RE: RE: New Toys have arrived!!

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Sat Aug 19 2000 - 15:36:16 EDT

<sigh>...yeah. I was lookin' forward to it. But on the flip side...I got
the MSD Digital-6 Installed (piece of cake) and she seems to run much
smoother than with the 6200 (Regular MSD6). The neat thing about it is the
two-stage rev limiter. One for the overall engine (not really required, but
I set it at 5100 anyway) and for the Nitrous (set at 5000...just in case).
It ALSO has a Start Retard for those who run serious engines which makes it
easier to start.

The mounting location was changed due to the (missing) Supercharger, but the
coolest place I found was on that steel plate under the battery (to be
relocated very soon).

If it actually arrives at 9am on Monday, i'll probably have it installed by
Monday afternoon for testing (the Powerdyne that is). I'll keep you all
posted...

- Bernd