Re: Upcoming DML Meet/Race in NY

From: dakota_24 (dakota_24@email.msn.com)
Date: Sat Aug 19 2000 - 20:54:39 EDT

does anyone know what time this event starts as I would like to attend but
it is going to take me a few hours to get there and would like to know what
time to get going to make it there in time for the start and not rush too
much
what do you think Bill you want to go too ?????
thanks TTYL
Chris C
95' rc 318 5 spd

> All New Englanders and New Yorkers, and New Jerseyers, even the Canadians,
> put Saturday September 30th on your calender. There is going to be a
> Show/Drag Race/Swap Meet at the Lebanon Valley Dragway (www.dragway.com)
It