Re: R/T vs. Lightning now pricing

From: Gmblows@aol.com
Date: Sat Aug 19 2000 - 21:15:36 EDT

Ted, you should look to pay a few hundred over invoice max.
My SLT was 23,XXX sticker, after rebates and discounts it was
21,XXX. I paid 18,900, that's $400 over invoice. I have heard of
others paying less, I was happy with the deal I struck.
Check out prices on 2000's I don't think the 2001's went up that much.

<A HREF="http://carpoint.msn.com/vip/trimsel/Dodge/Dakota/2000.asp">Click
here: MSN CarPoint Price It With Options - 2000 Dodge Dakota</A>

If you spend half the difference between the R/T and the Lightning on
mods you should at least equal the performance... and have a C.C. too.
Good luck

<< Ive been shopping and the R/T fully equipt is around $30K..If you got
one
 for less then 20K you did good,My slt was 23K...

                         Ted O. >>