Brake Warranty

From: David Albrecht (patch@cdsinet.net)
Date: Sun Aug 20 2000 - 00:50:50 EDT

Ok...I '00 Dak 4x4 CC 4.7L auto is just over a month old to me. It was a
demo when I bought it and the brakes have starting vibrating some and now
i'm getting a little bit of the typical brake "squeak." If the rotors are
warped or the pads are bad is this covered under the standard warranty? I
only have 10K on the truck. I am asking since I got a thing from Dodge in
the mail about extended warranty's and it said "brake parts are not covered
on any of the extended warranties." Thanks..

David
Missouri