Re: Anybody else have a lifted 2wd?

From: AWyseGuy@aol.com
Date: Sat Aug 19 2000 - 23:03:43 EDT

>I talked to bernd about lifting my 2wd truck,and >wanted to find out if there
>was anybody else on the list running a lifted 2wd >truck.Thanks,

Mine's not yet.. but am planning on taking my 95 Sport up quite a ways. Biggest annoyance about it all is that I'll need to either flip the rear axle; or get one from a 4wd to get some extra height on the rear of it.
I'd like to get more wheel travel out of it as well. But so far, that looks like it'd make it into an even bigger project.

Aaron
95 Dakota Sport
86 Shelby Charger Turbo
94 Dakota Sport (soon to join the ranks)