Re: Anybody else have a lifted 2wd?

From: Will Coughlin (willcoughlin@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Aug 20 2000 - 00:28:04 EDT

Well, I'd like to lift it about 5", ideally, But with the 3" fabtech kit, my
stock rims won't clear and I'd have to buy new rims, so, right now I'm only
looking at the 2' coil lift and 31x10.5's on my stock rims.Man, I wish now
that I had a 4x4 dakota just like mine or with the ext. cab. I would also
like to have the automatic, but I've got what I've got and I'm going to work
with it since it cost me $0 and I don't have to pay insurance on this one.
Will Coughlin willcoughlin@hotmail.com
'00 reg.cab,2wd,4.7L/hd5-spd/3.92sg(9.25")
forest green sport plus