stopped freaking....

From: Stephen Dampier (guldam@sirius.com)
Date: Sun Aug 20 2000 - 00:38:32 EDT

My wife and I drove around a bit today and put on only 181 miles. Stopped
by a couple friends' houses and showed off the new Dakota. Heehee. We
just kept on giggling all day.

Went to Walmart and got a trailer ball and holder thingy for the
receiver. Picked up a truck Steering Wheel Club since I'm now paranoid
that someone will want to steal the truck. : )

Also picked up some flannel rags, assorted bungies, chamois, motorcycle
tie down straps and a few other accessories. I told my wife that we had
gone nuts spending $150 on accessories for a Brand New truck.. heehee.

The Dakota just wants to take off... Can't wait til it's broken in.

Here's another stoopid question to go on the Dakota FAQ. Does putting on
a new muffler and air filter void the factory warranty? I'm dying to
uncork this 4.7 and let it breath. Just have to hear a bit more rumble...

steveOH.