Re: stopped freaking....

From: IXLR8RT@aol.com
Date: Sun Aug 20 2000 - 01:14:30 EDT

In a message dated 8/19/2000 11:53:19 PM Central Daylight Time,
guldam@sirius.com writes:

> Does putting on
> a new muffler and air filter void the factory warranty? I'm dying to
> uncork this 4.7 and let it breath. Just have to hear a bit more rumble...

No, they won't void the factory warranty.

You can install anything you want, the only disclaimer is this...if the part
in question caused a failure they don't have to warranty it.
I installed after-market springs on my last new car, they did ton's of work
on my car under warranty with no question's asked. Of course they wouldn't
have fixed a suspension noise, or something like that.

Have fun, and let that 4.7 rumble...I did.

Later,
Jeff C.

"There's no such thing as too much cam, just not enough motor."
--David Freiburger

Jeff Capuzzi
00' Dakota Sport RC 2wd, Intense Blue with 4.7 V8, 5 speed, and 3.55 gears.
Decal free, 255/60-15 Firestone's, and loud pipes.