RE: 3923

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Sun Aug 20 2000 - 14:35:50 EDT

It works pretty good with just an aftermarket coil...but after doing some
looking into my (very) old notes, we enlarged the gap on the plugs by .005"
on mainly HEI and the (Orange or Chrome box) Mopar Ignitions with excellent
results.

Guess it looks like that little trick won't work our factory ignitions
without some help.

- Bernd