Re: R/T vs. Lightning

From: jim miller (jmiller@texnet.net)
Date: Sun Aug 20 2000 - 15:06:52 EDT

I am going to look for mine. My 99 sticker was less than 21 and pretty much
loaded. It would have been only 18k if I left off some goodies like stereo,
power windows, power locks, tilt, cruise. Would have been under 18 if I left
off the A/C! I paid only 18.5 out the door anyway in Lampassas Texas. Yes
that was brand new and my custom order, not dealers stock.
Jim in Waco
99 R/T RC FR