MSD Digital - First Impression

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Mon Aug 21 2000 - 00:02:36 EDT

Ok...after staring at a (non-supercharged) Dakota in my driveway for a
day...I decided to take her out for a spin with the new MSD Digital-6
Ignition system.

First Impression (after 50 miles): F---ing WOW!!!! "Get Real...Get
Digital!"

It's significantly smoother and from 2500rpm on up and I can nail the
accelerator pedal to the floor and the response is instantaneous! I love
the older MSD6 systems but they've really outdone themselves on this one.

Can't wait for the Supercharger to be installed now....

Thanks MSD for a great product!

Bernd D. Ratsch
Pflugerville, TX
bernd@texas.net