RE: MSD Digital - First Impression

From: Ronald Wong (ron-wong@home.com)
Date: Mon Aug 21 2000 - 17:34:56 EDT

dammit Bernd....your timing's impecable (no pun intended)...just as my 6A
arrives (by UPS, no less) in the mail. Now what am I supposed to do with
this thing now that the 6-digital is the greatest??? Uhhh, don't answer
that. I have a feeling I know what you're going to say. It won't fit
there! ;-D Seriously, though, you think I should return the 6A for a
digital-6? that means the Blaster-SS needs to be returned for a
Blaster-HVC....plus another $220...whew! Is it worth it?

Ron
00 SLT QC 4X2 5.9 46RE 3.55 LSD