no more

From: Crawdaddy (black98dak@home.com)
Date: Mon Aug 21 2000 - 00:58:44 EDT

Sorry if I pissed you off. you know I value your opinions and all the help.
I simply refered to the ones IN MY AREA.
I will not say another word or give any more opinions.. which I did state
was my opinion =]
I too spent alot of dough on my sounds .. then it all got stolen. So now I
have none. I still like it though, just don't have the money anymore =(
Being married in a new job in a new town is hard on the wallet.
Anyways.. enuf from me.. I will keep my opinions to myself.. and I hope
others will do the same

thank you, drive thru
                 black98dak@home.com
         http://www.geocities.com/LilBlakv8Dak
                  ICQ UIN# 2325710
                 AKA: Geoffrey Gaskin
                   New Orleans, La.

98 RC 5.2 3.55 nonLSD auto Stockland bedcover Carpet kit
K&N genII clone Flowmaster 8%tint Kenwood sound 255/60's
Best 1/4 GTech 15.49